Friday, December 2, 2011

What type of baseball glove should I buy my 9 year son and my 5 year old daugther?

My 9 year son and 5 year old daugther are going to be playing baseball for the first time. What kind of glove should I buy them, I saw the t-ball gloves at target for my daugther are those any good? For my son, I am lost any suggestions?|||I really love Wilson. Wilson is really easy to break in and it is comfortable on the hand and it has lasted me five years, so i am fairly certain your son or daughter couldn't do any damage to it. Wilson is also fairly inexpensive if you buy their smaller gloves. As for a cheap T-ball glove at target, it depends on how long it will be used. If it will just be used for T-ball and then she decides not to play anymore then it would be perfect. But if she is serious about playing you might want to get her a nicer one, seeing as those cheap ones do not break in at all.|||Get Rawlings, Mizuno, or Wilson. The ones at Target aren't that good and are bad quality. Taek them to your local sporting goods store and look around and find a good glove and at a resonable price. Make sure it fits and to break it in quickly by throwing and catching with it, putting a ball inside it and wrapping a rubber band around it, or buying a special oil that some sports stores sell.|||Rawlings. I love rawlings glove, ive had mine for 3 years and it hasnt been sweatstained, no fold marks, still opens and closes easy, other friends tht have had azono pretty much stopped working after a year...idk why just the net broke and it looked and smelled horrible.|||try to review Mizuno youth baseball glove at http://astore.amazon.com/mizuno-youth-ba鈥?/a>





enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment