Friday, December 2, 2011

What should I do to get ready for baseball?

I want to join this new semi-pro baseball team.But I haven't play baseball since high school.My baseball skill is not that good.It's kinda rusty but I want to get back to playing baseball.What should I do ?|||Just get in shape. Run, Lift, and go to the batting Cages and work on your swing.|||Firstly what you should do is go to the gym and work do exercises. Depending how long it is until the semi-pro team is preferably at least a month of strength training should happen before you do anything. Go online and find some workout programs. Also along with this mix in running a few miles a week. If this team is very good you'll want to be in shape. After you are done with this first step hit the batting cages a few times just to get the feel of hitting again. After that work on doing all the other things if you have someone to work with have them pitch to you have them throw pop ups and many other things like that. Also work on your mechanics and try to apply them while you're practicing.





Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment