Friday, December 2, 2011

What do you hate more current baseball stats or baseball history?

I have noticed in the baseball section the more facts you quote, be it baseball history from sites like baseball almanac or baseball reference or stats or box score results from Yahoo Sports, the more thumbs downs I will receive for an answer. So what do you hate more current stats or baseball history?|||I enjoy almost all aspects of the great game.





I'll never understand the fascination with walk-up songs, though.|||In my opinion there are too many detailed statistics. Hate it when they quote how many times a guy has struck out against ..xxx team with a 2-2 count, in the 6th inning on a cloudy day. They


keep minutia that is totally irrelevant to anything other than keeping a commentator busy. History


I don't mind because it is true color to the game. Who cares if a guy is hitting .302 with runners in scoring position on a dirt infield with a 2-1 count on Friday's and Saturday's in August.|||Baseball history I hate|||The great thing about baseball history is that the stats go back over 100 years. Pretty amazing..... so when a player like Jeter became only the 25th (or whatever it was) player to get 3000 hits, that tells you something .......|||I HATE BASEBALL STATS!!!! the stats are stupid and just depends on what your home field is. For example a rod or jeter (who cares which one) only hit so much home runs because the YANKEES field FAVORS LEFT HANDED BATTERS.


LiKe ThIs If YoU hAtE tHe YaNkEeS!!!!!!!|||I love baseball history and pay attention to statistics as well so if i had to chose between them i would say stats.. just because they change by the day and can get very annoying. But history is imprinted and does not change


METS!

No comments:

Post a Comment