Friday, December 2, 2011

What are the prices on my Topps baseball cards?

I have complete factory sets of Topps baseball cards from these years:





1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, and 1995.





I also have a box full of team allstar cards from '87, and a box full of about 800 cards ranging from '82 all the way up to '96.





So I was wondering if anyone could help me get some prices on these/ individual collectible cards within the sets. Thanks!|||Go to


beckett.com


and look up the prices in their online price guide.


You could also buy a Beckett Monthly magazine at your local drug store or supermarket. It's well worth the five or six dollars you'll pay.


Good Luck!


:-)|||You would have to pay me to take them worthless cards|||$50-$100 at the most is my guess. Try going to a local sport / memorabilia shop, and see if they can give you an estimate on the pricing of your cards. Good Luck and Sweet Cards! :-)|||between $4-$5 my geuss and hey nice cards











but for the box............$30 at most|||Take yourself down the local card/ memorabilia shop and purchase a card price guide. That should help you out bigtime. Card prices change monthly depending on each player. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment