Friday, December 2, 2011

What is your favorite piece of baseball memorabilia that you own?

Today I got a baseball signed by Carl Yastrzemski! It is by far the coolest that I have and I was wondering about about everyone else. What is your coolest or most favorite piece of baseball memorabilia that you own?|||Baseball signed by Bob Gibson and Sandy Koufax.|||Letter signed by Buck O'Niel





500 home run club ball|||My dads old mit|||My autographed Mitch Williams picture... pretty much because of the story behind it. I bought a jar of his "wild thing southpaw salsa" and because I did I got an autographed picture. It's authenticated and everything, haha.|||Foul ball that my little brother caught at a game and gave to my newborn son. Hit by Grady Sizemore a few years ago.|||my whole signed baseball collection .. ranging from ichiro suzuki to derek jeter and alex rodriguez..and its still growing|||2004 yankees signed ball only team to ever let a team come back from 3-0 in the playoffs haha. anyone want to buy it?|||I've got a foul ball from Game 2 of the 1985 World Series that is signed by the entire 1985 Royals team.|||My Jersy that was signed by Ichiro, mariano rivera, Ervin Santana, Joe mauer, hanely rameriz , evan longoria , geovany soto, francisco rodriguez, alex rodrguez clif lee, Josh Hamilton , brandon webb, and the best one Hank Aaron and Yogi berra





I didn't have space for all of them so i used two jersys got them signed in 2008 All star game because i had a ticket that i could go in the field|||My old Little League all-star jersey. (I worked so hard for that!)|||I have a baseball that was signed by Abner Doubleday when I was 10.|||My Babe Ruth baseball card that my grandpa got as a young kid. Meant a lot to him, and it means a lot to me, now.|||An Ozzie Smith rookie card signed by him. He also signed his nickname on there for me "The Wizard of Oz". I actually got it signed during and autograph session that my dads company had put on and I get to spend a few minutes with him before the show which makes it even more special. I also heard that he wouldn't sign very much Padres stuff because he disliked the ownership from his time there and it was pretty tough to get him to sign his nickname as well because he was just so modest.|||Back in 2004 got hit in the eye by a Chase Utley foul ball, I got to meet Chase later that year and he signed the ball and gave me a bat also signed. It was a painful way to get an autograph but it is my favorite.|||The baseball I used to throw out the first pitch at a River City Rascals game Aug. 23, 2003. The Rascals are from O'Fallon, Mo. and play in the Frontier League, an independent minor league.|||Two foam fingers straight from Fenway. My bulletin board: http://www.rootzoo.com/photos/full/redso鈥?/a>





That's in my room, lol. It's about 5 feet long and 3 feet up.

No comments:

Post a Comment