Thursday, November 24, 2011

What will members of the baseball section do when the season ends?

What will the baseball section do when the season ends? I know I will switch to football and focus on school. What about the rest of the trolls?|||Since I'm Canadian I'll be over in the Hockey section and I usually check out the Fantasy Sports section as well. I will also visit the baseball section on a frequent basis to answer questions and ask funny polls.





The baseball trolls will migrate to other Sports sections. Does anyone know when "Troll Season" officially start? I got a new Easton bat that needs to be broken in.|||Same thing the people in the Football, Basketball, Hockey, NASCAR, golf, badminton, croquet, WNBA, knitting (... and so on) sections do when their interests are out of season, talk about the off season transactions, switch to other things in life... or answer STUPID QUESTIONS LIKE THIS ONE!|||I'll be in the basketball section since it's my favorite sport, baseball is my second favorite sport. I'll also be in the wrestling section and sometimes football. You make a good point, I gotta concentrate on my studies too, l0l.|||Continue to talk about off season trades and signings or switch over to their other favorite sport for the off season.|||Football section and golf section!! Go Yankees !!|||I'll bash Jim Hendry and the useless slugs the Cubs have in their outfield (Soriano, Fukudome, and Bradley).|||Off Season trades and signings. Or do what you may do, switch over to football for a while.|||they post all winter long.


talk about trades and rumors.


there is always something to discuss in baseball.

No comments:

Post a Comment