Thursday, November 24, 2011

How can I prepare for the baseball season during Fall and Winter?

What should I eat each day, what kind of workouts, stuff like that. I'm playing high school baseball this year and I would like to be ready for it.|||I don't know about a specific diet, but probably the best advice I can give you is to run, run, and run some more. Shoot for every day, at least 15-20 minutes. Besides that, playing catch with a buddy 3-4 times a week to keep your arm loose is always a plus. And, weather pending, go to the cages or hit some soft toss. Nothing too particular.|||watch it on tv|||lift weights. eat healthy. maybe ask ur coach to help u on lifting or maybe hit you some groundballs and hit with you.|||Keep eating what you are eating (No junk food... okay a little but not a lot). Do some type of throwing workouts or batting workouts. You guys have a long season to go so if you keep doing what you are doing.


Than you will be fine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment