Thursday, November 24, 2011

What brand of baseball is used in major league baseball games?

I caught a baseball about 10 years ago at a world series game. I have caught many others since then. Now I am not sure which one is the one from the world series game. I would like to give it to someone as a gift but I want to make sure I have the right ball.|||Rawlings has been the official ball of MLB since 1977, when they took over from Spalding.





The current balls look like this:





http://shop.mlb.com/sm-rawlings-official鈥?/a>|||rawlings! *Official* Major League Baseball.





Have a game used Bos Socks and toronto blue jays

Report Abuse


|||rawlings!

Report Abuse


|||rawlings

Report Abuse


|||Rawlings|||i think its Rawlings|||Rawlings I believe.|||Rawlings. It should have the MLB stamp on it as well.|||its rawlings|||RAWLINGS I BUY THEM FOR ABOUT 14 A PIECE!|||i think Rawlings im not sure but i am an expert|||Most definately Rawlings.|||Rawlings.|||The balls are rawlings. I got a Sparky Anderson autograph baseball before Bud Selig took over because the commisioner name on the ball is Fay Vincent, that ball is also a rawlings.|||rawlings|||Spalding was taken over in 1977 by Rawlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment