Thursday, November 24, 2011

How much is a baseball signed by the entire 1973 New York Yankees worth?

There are 30-40 signatures on the baseball... Want to find the worth of the baseball because I can't find it anywhere.|||throw it away yankees suck|||You're going to get the usual bad GUESSES which of course you can do yourself. Truth is, no one here can tell you how much the ball is worth. I can tell you it's got no Hall of Famers, it was a team that came in fourth place - so it's not going to be worth much. Plus it's not certified and without certification it's worth zero. With certification, I don't think you could get $100 even from a die hard Yankees fan.|||My english teacher had one and it was signed by the whole yankees team including babe ruth in there best year from 1920-1940. I cant remember if she ever sold it. I do remember that someone was bidding about 400 on it but cant remember exact price. For your i would keep i and pass it down. Because the price will slowely rise. If you sold it now you could probly get 100-150$. Good LUCK :)

No comments:

Post a Comment