Wednesday, November 30, 2011

BASEBALL!?!!!!!!!!!!?

DO U LIKE BASEBALL PLAY IT WTCH IT AND WHO IS UR FAVORITE BASEBALL TEAM !? I LIKE , LOVVVVE ARIZONA D-BACKS|||No, I don't like baseball.


I LOVE it. I need it.





I'm too old to play now, so watching is just fine.





Favorite team? Don't have one right now. I have a few favorites, but no particular team. There is a story. Too long to tell.|||i love baseball. baseball is my number 1 sport. my favorite player is hunter pence and my favorite team is i .. i think you can guess by just looking at my picture above my use name thingy.. if you did not get it is the PHILLIES!!!!!!!!! This year i am kinda scared of the diamondbacks though , they are a good team.|||My top ten players and teams....





TEAMS


10). Angels


9). Rangers


8). Giants


7). Diamondbacks


6). Phillies


5). Cardinals


4). Mariners


3). Rays


2). Rockies


1). Twins





PLAYERS


10). Jose Reyes


9). Evan Longoria


8). Justin Verlander


7). Prince Fielder


6). Ryan Braun


5). Michael Cuddyer


4). Jason Kubel


3). Joe Mauer


2). Troy Tulowitzki


1). Danny Valencia





I do indeed play baseball too!! I play first base.|||Go tigers|||Baseball is my favorite sport. I am 43 and still playing (hitting .348). Red Sox are my team.

No comments:

Post a Comment