Thursday, November 24, 2011

What is the best baseball park you have ever been to?

MLB, College, Legion, any baseball park. Name the city and the state where it's located.|||Polo Grounds - New York, NY


CitiField - New York,NY|||The New Yankee Stadium - Bronx, NY





2nd would be the Iron Pigs' Stadium, Coca Cola Park, in Allentown, PA|||My home team, Camden Yards baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!|||The best time I ever had was at Hi Corbett Field in Tucson,Az.The Tucson Toros were the AAA club for the Astros and drew about 1500 a game.But the vendors were a blast,the club promoted EVERYTHING and the total experience is still memorable for me.That was 25 years ago and was my introduction to minor league baseball.I still like going to a minor league game.


Some other absolutely great places to see a game are


Cashman Field,Las Vegas,Nevada


Victory Field,Indianapolis,Indiana


Camden Yards,Baltimore,Maryland


Great American Ballpark,Cincinnati,Ohio|||Fenway Park. It looks a lot better than Yankee Stadium and most of the other ballparks.|||I also like Hi Corbett in Tucson but you have to go to Coors Field in Denver. It "rocks".

No comments:

Post a Comment