Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What brand or type of baseball pants do the pros wear?

I'm watching the Homerun Derby right now and I'm seeing Miguel Cabrera and David Ortiz and especially Hanley Ramirez get up there and swing and I see their pants and they are really cool. I'm a baseball player myself and I was wondering if anyone knew what type or brand or kind of baseball pants they are wearing?? Like can you get them off the internet or a store to buy them? I would really like to have a pair for baseball this season!! Thanks!|||They are designed wilson baseball pants. I have a pair myself. But they dont have all ages. Im 14 years old but they pretty much have sizes from teens and up...i ordered them online.





wilson.com





IM WATCHING THE HOMERUN DERBY RIGHT NOW! haha lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment