Thursday, November 24, 2011

What is your favorite part about baseball and what is your least favorite part about baseball?

What is your favorite part about baseball and what is your least favorite part about baseball?|||My favorite is when the baseball season is on and I get to see and keep up on the games. My least favorite is when the season is over and lost as what to do with myself.|||well this is a good question and a bad one aswell......baseball is always amazing there is no bad part about it so therefore u have ur answer its jus straight up amazing all around !! : )

Report Abuse


|||Hitting just love hitting the baseball and watch it sail over the fence

Report Abuse


|||My favorite part is the moments is when you see something happen and you say to yourself " That is History" My least favorite is the scandels

Report Abuse


|||Iove been playing baseball for about 10yrs and i gotta say that fielding has gotta be my favorite part as i love making a smooth play in the infield.





batting has gotta be my least favorite, yes a good hit can look pretty good but not as good as an awsome play out

Report Abuse


|||My favorite part of baseball is the length of the season and how consistent the games are,it seems like it never ends which is great,nonstop baseball.The thing I don't really like is the number of teams that are in the postseason, 8 teams? That means that a few teams busted their humps playing 162 games, winning over 50% of their games and are golfing in October,is that fair?I'm all for extending the playoff teams to 16.|||My favorite part about baseball is when it's a very very intense game, both teams are tied in extra innings and your team comes through with a rally for the win or just any game that gets pretty intense and your team wins.





My least favorite part about baseball is when your team is behind towards the end and your team needs a good save and they throw in a reliever who sucks at the moment and allows hits and runs and gets the team into a mess when the team can't afford it. UGH BOOF BONSER SUCKS RIGHT NOW and they did that yesterday! =[|||Nothing is better than a pennant race and playoff baseball. My least favorite part of the game is the way players don't always hustle during the season but you see these same players busting there hump come september and october on slow rollers to the infield.|||my favorite of baseball is playin my position and being on the field.





my least favorite of baseball is when ur team is losing and u get mad|||Fav- anyone at any given moment can be a hero or a goat. You don't just have to win on Sunday's, you have to win all week long.


Least Fav- no salary cap. The rich get richer.|||bottom of 9th game winning homeruns r always awesome and clutch strike outs





and my least favorite is that its 162 gm season...lol|||I really like the atmosphere, but I don't like getting spit on with sunflower seeds.|||Favorite part is when my team wins the least favorite is when they lose. It doesn't get much simpler than that for me!|||The games. Rain outs and winter.|||when the sox win and the cubs lose|||a game winning home run





when a fan get in the way of the game

No comments:

Post a Comment