Thursday, November 24, 2011

How do I play baseball with my new piercing?

I want to go today to get my cartilage pierced but am worried that I will not be able to finish up my baseball season if I do. The helmets are pretty tight on the head. Is there any way around this?|||You could put some tape or a band-aid over it like boxers do if you can't wait. But it might be sore, %26amp; your helmet might be uncomfortable against it. So the best thing to do is wait.|||well as you know you have to keep the ring or whatever in the hole for a week or so so that it doesn't close up. you could probably put something else in, maybe put a piece of string inside it, or they may have some kind of soft ring you can put in it. you really should just talk to the people your going to and ask what they have.|||How bout wait till baseball season is over....whats more important?|||i would wait. with all that sweat, helmet or not, you're asking for an infection.

No comments:

Post a Comment