Saturday, November 19, 2011

How much is a baseball worth from the 1994 world series that never happened?

My neighbor has a 1994 baseball, new in the glass box. Made for the world series that never happened. She wants to know how much its worth. Does anyone know? Or do you know how she can find that out?|||..not much.





I have a 1988 T shirt for "1988 NL Champion Mets" who lost the NLCS to the Dodgers, the shirts were ready to be sold when the game was over, unfortunately they lost. It's worth nothing.|||I have one of those too. EBay says $30 and below.|||I have one of those too! I've been asking myself that question.|||I'm sure the reason it's not worth much is because it wasn't used, and there are plenty of them. This question reminds me of a great bit this comedian did once, about how the loser's hats and stuff are sent to 3rd World countries, so there must be a place that's never heard of the Bulls or Yankees, and think the Bills won four straight Super Bowls.


Honestly, I'd be more interested in the loser shirt, as it's history, but that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment