Thursday, November 24, 2011

How can I find out about baseball graduate assistant programs?

I already have my bachelor's, and am now wanting to get involved coaching at the collegiate level. I also want to get my master's and figured the best way was grad assistant programs where you help out coaching and your school is technically paid for. I have a couple of years playing experience at the juco level along with one year juco coaching and one year varsity high school coaching experience. Are there any web sites you can think of to find out about grad assistant programs for baseball? Any help would be greatly appreciated.





-Coach|||Hey coach, your best bet would be to go straight to the college athletic departments at the schools that interest you. The assistantships would be coming from the school, in most cases, unless you can persuade a major league team to sponsor you (ha, ha, that was supposed to be funny.) Grad assistant programs are usually managed by the colleges.





Good luck to you!|||thumbs up to you...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment